April 2014 Prayer Letter
As we drive through the state of Illinois, (not me personally, but Ashlee) I think about all the churches we have been in, the pastors we have met, and the encouragement we have received from God’s people. I realize that we have so much to be thankful for!
1) First of all, I praise God for protecting us as we travel! In just the last ten days, we have been through nine different states.
2) We have had four churches commit to partner with us to reach South Africa with the gospel of Jesus Christ!
3) Two churches have given so generously toward our survey trip to South Africa in June, which has certainly been an answer to prayer!
4) A young lady named Elise has committed to accompany us on our trip so that she can see first hand the great need of the gospel in South Africa! I ask that you would pray with her and for her as I trust God will continue to work in her life for His glory!
5) Lastly, I thank God for all of you who have been so faithful in supporting the Underwood family! Without your generosity, we would not be well on our way to the field, so thank you!
I trust that the Lord will continue to provide in only a way that He will receive all the glory. I ask that you continue to pray and intercede on our behalf as I know you have been.
Below, you will see our updated prayer card as well! Eli, (our 7 month old) is growing like a weed; so we thought you may like to look beyond my ugly face and see him : )
Thank you all again for being such a blessing and encouragement. Thank you for your continued support both financially and prayerfully!
Your missionaries to South Africa,
Stephen, Ashlee, Peyton, and Eil Underwood